Friday, April 23, 2010

Show & Tell - 21 Days Left.........And..

Rode to and then on  the  Mary St Bike Bridge in Sunnyvale (it crosses 280) ten miles away  as cameras clicked and kids looked on in wonder (there were a lot of people out on this beautiful evening) A better picture of me and 103 yo Doris at the famous Bide-a-wee bench in Menlo ParK

The yellow wire you see here keeps the straps on my paper light back pack from slipping off..

This sign from the 60's hangs in Don's Park Automotive garaage

What the roads of the loop look like (once inside this gallery, you will see the entrance to the Dish, the famous local hiking trail)

Mr Baggy as I leave the gym after my Friday night ride

We gotta work this next. Because the steer tube got bent, I am not sure if I cam put new rubber on without running into clearance issues....

 

  THX 4 all of U!! 

 

btw: Just had a 27 foot fully outfitted camper trailer donated!! Can anyone tow it to the bus??

 

 

Posted via web from HiWheel's Posterous