Friday, March 12, 2010

Facebook Fan Pages to BikeRoute.com !!

When Lee Hudson of Maine Coast Sea Vegetables came aboard as a sponsor here on Wednesday, she went looking for my book at our site. When I told her there was also a Facebook fan page, she heartily suggested that I let that fact be known from my web page. I'd seen it done before but knew I would have to do a little research before I could make that happen. Fortunately I already had a developer API key from when I first got on Facebook and thought I might like to program some of my own pages, so not a lot of time was involved. If you go to http://BikeRoute.com, you will see the below at the bottom of the page.

THX Lee!! Tho I can't just yet get the National Bicycle Greenway  fan page to run because FB is not returning the correct data, this is an important action. I really feel it will add a lot to the fire our soon ahead (62 days!!) 8th Annual National Mayors' Ride will be scorching the ethers with ...

   THX 4 all of U!! 

Posted via email from HiWheel's Posterous