Friday, November 27, 2009

Donald Trump on Adversity

"My policy is to learn from the past, focus on the present, and dream about the future. I'm a firm believer in learning from adversity. Often the worst of times can turn to your advantage. My life is a study of that."

- Donald Trump

From "Affirmations to HiWheel" the US at - http://affirmationsofnote.blogspot.com   

Here now as I sit with:
- A wheel broken so bad that it is in two pieces
- A bus that won't start and has three days to move or be towed
- A computer that is so badly infected I cannot access anything Google
- Repeated requests for a Powerbook or Ibook so I can work with my old files so I can make $$  that have been ignored and ignored

I winder how much lower I can sink. And so the above words are my THXgiving here on Black Friday!!

    THX 4 all of U!!  

Posted via email from HiWheel's Posterous